1. The following terms and conditions apply between 1st Royal Cars (the “Company”) and the “Customer” using our services. 1st Royal Cars has the right to change these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
2. The customer is responsible for providing up to date and accurate information when making a booking, the company is not responsible for errors made by customers on pick up times and/or flight details. The customer is responsible for notifying the company of any changes in the journey booked including flights which are cancelled.
3. 1st Royal Cars accepts payments by cash and all major credit/debit cards, a standard surcharge applys to all debit/credit card payments which does not exceed 10% of the total fare.
4. Airport Pickups - Our drivers will contact customers by either SMS or telephone to establish a meeting point. The customer is responsible for replying to such requests, if the customer does not respond to drivers request and does not appear for the booking then this is classified as a No Show. The full fare of the journey shall be due including car parking costs at the airport.
5. 1st Royal Cars monitors flights and will not charge customers for delays caused in flights. A minimum of one hour waiting time is included in the price quoted after the flight has landed, additional time is charged at our standard rate of £20.00 per hour. Plus car park charges.
6. No Show - If a customer has booked a taxi and does not show up at the pick up point, the company has the right to charge the full fare of the journey. The customer is responsible for contacting the company within 24 hours for cancellations.
7. 1st Royal Cars provides a professional and prompt taxi service, we will not accept any form of verbal abuse towards drivers employed by 1st Royal Cars, we have the right to refuse entry into a vehicle or ask customers to vacate a vehicle if the driver feels the customer is a threat to the services we provide.
8. 1st Royal Cars shall charge a standard fee of £70.00 for vehicles which are soiled by customers, additional charges apply for damage caused to vehicles.
9. 1st Royal Cars provides car seats for children, the customer is responsible for notifying the company at the time of booking if car seats are required.
10. 1st Royal Cars is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to customer luggage or personal belongings. This includes luggage left in an unattended vehicle.